We charge a flat fee of $43.00 per night ($52 for our upscale “K9 Kottages”) for dog boarding that covers anything your dog might need. If you have multiple dogs boarding, each additional dog is $33/per night. (We won’t nickel and dime you for things like giving medicine and exercise.)
- Soothing Music (TV’s located in the new Kottages)
- Daycare (*Providing they are social and have been spayed/neutered)
- Complimentary bath for guests staying 5 days or more.
- All dogs are fed twice daily (3 x for puppies). Please bring their own food, to keep their digestive systems happy.
- Bring only as much food, medicine, as they’ll need during their stay.
- We have plenty of bedding, bowls, treats, etc., but please feel free to bring anything you feel will make your dog’s stay more comfortable.
- If we do not already have your dog’s most current vaccination records, please plan to bring current bring at the time of your stay. Your dog must be up to date on Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, Bordetella, and have a negative Fecal.
- If you make arrangements with an outside service to bring your dog home after a boarding stay, you must prepay for all services.